Graduate Research Assistant, MS.
Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Biomedical Engineering
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- High temperature composites
- additive manufacturing
- engineering polymers
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville - Graduating in 2024
- BS in Aerospace Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville - 2022
- member of Tau Beta Pi, AIAA, SAMPE
- Top senior in aerospace engineering, spring 2022
As a Tennessee native, Sam was born in the area and always aspired to study engineering at the University of Tennessee. After completing a bachelor’s in aerospace engineering at UT, he has continued his studies to research applications of additive manufacturing as well as high performance composites for hypersonic applications. In his spare time, Sam enjoys flying model aircraft and ultralight vehicles.