Undergraduate Research Assistant
Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Biomedical Engineering
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Senior, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- ACE Certificate - CNC Machining Advanced Composites July 2021
- Summa Cum Laude Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2021
- Magna Cum Laude Fall 2020, Spring 2021
- Distinguished Tennessean Award 2019-2021
Eric is a senior studying mechanical engineering and has been a part of the FCMF Team since May, 2020. His work at FCMF created opportunities to learn complicated machinery such as a Plasticator, Hydraulic Press, Tensile Machine, and HAAS Machine Center. Outside of his work he enjoys rock climbing and painting.
Natural Fibers & Extrusion Compression Molding.
Engineer Co-op at Kimberly Clark January-July 2022