Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Biomedical Engineering
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Phone: (360) 601-6285
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Website
- Personal Website
- Alternative Biodegradable Bone Fixation Devices
- Fabrication of Additive Composite Autoclave Molds
- Advanced Additive Lattice Structures
- Alternative Energy Production and Optimization
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering), University of Tennessee 2022
- Distinguished Tennessean Award, 2018
- Summa cum Laude, 2019
Cliff Herring is an undergraduate researcher majoring in Mechanical Engineering, with an emphasis in business through the Heath Integrated Business and Engineering Program. His research focuses in biomedical and aerospace applications of injection molded and additive advanced composites in association with ORNL’s Manufacturing Demonstration Facility and IACMI.
One Random Thing about Cliff: He loves to play tennis!