Graduate Research Assistant, MS.
Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Biomedical Engineering
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Phone: (865) 924-9297
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS.in Mechanical Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville - Graduating Fall 2022
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville - 2020
- Machine shop assistant in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at the Fibers and Composites Manufacturing Facility (FCMF)
Graduated From the University of Tennessee in 2020 and pursued a masters degree in mechanical engineering focused in composite manufacturing techniques. During undergraduate I worked as an undergraduate research assistant helping to develop a continuous thermoplastic tape processing system by aiding in the areas of CAD modeling and control system development.
Current research involves the continued development of a thermoplastic tape manufacturing line and includes research in advanced material development and processing with an automated tape placement (ATP) system.