Department of MABE
- Phone: (423)371-2992
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, Present
- Associates of Science at Cleveland State Community College, Cleveland, TN, 2018
- August 2018 – Present
- American Institute of Astronautics and Aeronautics
- August 2016 – Present
- Phi Theta Kappa, Honor Society for community college.
Abhi Mistry is an undergrad research assistant at Fibers and Composite Manufacturing Facility (FCMF) at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. His research focuses on manufacturing, characterization and development of composite material. Mistry’s current focus is on manufacturing composite using recycled and waste material. Mistry has a wide range of experience on different composite material fabrication methods including compression molding, compounding, Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer Molding (VARTM), in addition to others. He also has experience in composite characterization using destructive and nondestructive evaluation methods such as ultrasonic testing, flexure and tensile testing and others.
Manufacturing Composites using recycled and waste material
Awards and Recognitions
All State Academic Team 2017-2018 for the State of Tennessee.